אני חלק מצוות סיוע במאבק בקורונה. איך אוכל להזמין מקום לינה במסגרת התוכנית 'מקום לינה לצוותי סיוע'?
Note: As of March 22, 2021, it’s no longer possible to apply for a Frontline stay as a COVID-19 responder. Guests must be affiliated with a partner organization of Airbnb or Airbnb.org in order to book.
Airbnb Hosts are offering responders places to stay that allow them to be close to their work or safely distanced from their own families during their active work assignments. These places are called Frontline stays, and they’ve been specially prepared for COVID-19 responders.
Eligibility for stays
To be eligible for a Frontline stay on Airbnb, you should be actively doing COVID-19 support work in the following fields:
- First responder (ex: paramedic, police, firefighter)
- Medical professional (ex: doctor, physician, nurse, emergency medical technician/EMT, nurse’s aide, respiratory therapist, pharmacist, radiologist, x-ray technician)
- Civil protection (ex: social worker)
- Community health worker (ex: counselors, non-credentialed community health workers)
You should also be working in one of the following facility types while actively responding to COVID-19:
- Temporary hospitals and COVID-19 testing centers
- Clinics and urgent care centers
- Skilled nursing facilities and nursing homes
Your Frontline stay also needs to be for one of the following reasons:
- You prefer to self-isolate (concerns about transmission to family or roommates)
- You commute to work and are working extended hours and need to be closer to an approved facility
- You’re an out-of-region worker on a temporary assignment
The following reasons are not supported for Frontline stays:
- You’re symptomatic and need to self-isolate
- You need to quarantine for 14+ days
- You need a respite/vacation stay
- You want to permanently relocate
Applying for a stay
It isn't possible to apply for a Frontline stay as an individual at this time. To be approved for a Frontline stay, you must be referred by a partner organization.
Booking a stay
If you’re approved, a booker from your organization might book on your behalf, or might send you an email invitation to book. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Read all of the information in the email invitation. It will tell you more about what kind of stay you can book.
- Make sure to book a listing that’s labeled as a “Frontline stay.”
- Don’t make a reservation until you receive an invitation to book to ensure discounts are properly applied and you're booking a place for COVID-19 responders. We're unable to waive fees on stays booked outside of the Frontline stays program.