Ideal home base any time of year! We're 100 yards to the lift, but only 2 blocks from the center of downtown Breckenridge. We have a very comfortable king size bed in the sleeping loft, new LED TV with HD package and Netflix streaming, updated bathroom, full kitchen, and a heated garage!
Amazing location! We're only 100 meters to the snowflake chair lift, right across the street from Four O'Clock ski run, yet only 2 blocks from the center of Main St, and all of the shopping, dining, and action in historic downtown! Ideal home base any time of year.
Each guest will receive completely new linens, and assurance that all surfaces will be cleaned and sterilized prior to arrival.
We're continuing to make updates all the time, but here's a list of amenities:
- Sleeping loft with a new and very comfortable king size bed! (open to the space and lower ceiling height)
- New queen size sofa bed (unique design with 2 length-wise mattresses. More comfortable as a bed than your typical pull-out)
- New matching chaise lounge
- Reliable and fast Wi-Fi
- 47" LED SmartTV with cable, Blu-Ray player, and Netflix streaming
- 32" flat screen TV and DVD player in the loft
- Updated bathroom (with hair dryer and heat lamp)
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee maker, crock pot, popcorn maker, blender, and all pots/pans and cooking utensils you might need
- Expandable dining table from 2 to 6 people
- An incredibly toasty gas fireplace
- Work desk nook
- Coin laundry room right next door
- storage locker for snowboards, skis, etc right outside the front door
- Access to recently updated pool/hot tub complex with indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, 3 hot tubs, locker room with showers & storage lockers, and heated pool deck. Note: complex is shared among several complexes, and is closed during the slower "mud seasons" in May and October. The hours are 10am-9pm.
- Designated heated garage space - a rare and highly sought after perk. It means no shoveling/scraping, or moving your car for the plows in the winter...and excellent for storing bikes/rafts/kayaks/etc in the summer to keep your stuff dry and out of sight.
You won't really need a car staying in our condo. So if you choose not to drive, you can walk everywhere you need...no need to wait for the shuttle. However, there's a bus stop out front if you want a free ride to City Market, the recreation center, ice rink or anywhere else in town...or in summit county via link to the summit stage free bus system.
Upon booking, we will send you our welcome guide, which outlines everything you might want to know about the condo, town, mountain, restaurants, bars, suggestions, tips, etc. We want you to make the most of your visit, so we're always updating it based on our experience and our guest's feedback.
4-5 night minimum during holidays, 3 night minimum during ski season and peak times (can be flexible if backing up to another reservation), and 2 night minimum in all other scenarios.
Best price you'll find for this location and amenities!
Being 2 blocks from the center of downtown is key all year long!
Typical day: make breakfast and coffee in the kitchen, put on all ski gear in warmth of condo, walk 100 steps to the lift, ski a few hours, ski right back to the condo, jump in one of the hot tubs, enjoy a Colorado craft beer or two, take a nap, read a book next to the fireplace, walk 2 blocks to downtown for dinner and drinks, climb into loft and crash in the warm cozy king size bed.
השהות הייתה נחמדה, היה קל ללכת לארוחת ערב למרכז ברק. נשארנו בסתיו, כך שאינני יכול להתחייב לקלות ההגעה למדרונות.Duncan2019-09-25T00:00:00Z
זהו מקום נוח שממוקם בצורה מדהימה, רק הליכה קצרה לכל מה שאפשר לעשות! ג'ינה ובריאן גם נותנות לך טיפים פנימיים מדהימים כיצד לנצל את זמנך בזמן הטיול בצורה הטובה ביותר. בהחלט הייתי מזמין שוב.Clayton2019-09-22T00:00:00Z
שטח נהדר, קטן אך נעים. קרוב מאוד למעליות כסאות ולעיר.Benjamin2019-09-18T00:00:00Z
ברקנרידג', קולורדו, ארצות הברית