Dreamy four-poster beds, sheer white curtains and a neutral colour palette - Cascades is what Scandinavian interior dreams are made of! One look at the photos and you’ll be in love with the space. It wouldn’t be an overstatement to say that the way the natural light streams in here is rather poetic. When you’ve admired the beauty of the interiors, and are ready to explore more, look outside the balconies - there’s one for each room - for a gorgeous view of nature.
We highly recommend a splash in your private pool to make it a perfect vacation. The living room also makes for a good space to hang out with your group, chatting or playing games. The kitchen, as well as the bathrooms, are modern and extremely clean. All in all, Cascades is easily one of the most beautiful stay options in the area, sure to delight, relax and rejuvenate you.
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Let me walk you through the villa:
- There are 3 bedrooms - 2 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor.
- AC’s and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- Balconies are attached in all the rooms.
- Double-beds are provided in all the rooms.
- There are 4 bathrooms - 3 attached and 1 common powder room.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the bathrooms.
- The living room seats up to 10 people and offers an AC.
- An 8-seater dining table is available
- There is a lawn with seating for up to 15 people.
- A bonfire can be arranged on prior notice.
- There is a swimming pool that can accommodate up to 8 people at any given time.
- The pool also has a waterfall for a refreshing experience.
- The pool is 28x7.5 ft. in size and 4 ft. in depth.
- It is accessible from 10 AM to 8 PM.
- Children must be supervised all the time while they are in or around the pool.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave and a water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available for 12 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen to make tea, coffee, instant noodles and simple food for infants, but not for elaborate cooking.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian meals are offered at an additional cost of Rs. 1300/- per person, per day, for a group of 10 or more guests. For a group of fewer than 10 guests, the meals are priced at Rs. 1500/- per person, per day.
- Non-vegetarian meals are offered at an additional cost of Rs. 1500/- per person, per day, for a group of 10 or more guests. For a group of fewer than 10 guests, the meals are priced at Rs 1700/- per person, per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out at nearby eateries like Kinara Dhaba and Sheetal Dhaba.
- Ordering in /cooking/hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
An escapist hill station surrounded by green valleys and waterfalls, Lonavala is one of the most sought-after tourist getaways near Mumbai and Pune. It is a great way to skip town and live in the lap of nature filled with scenic lakes, waterfalls and dams along with cliff tops and eluding caves and forts. So, while you are enjoying your stay at Cascades, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Head over to Bushy dam to have a relaxing time.
- Experience the thrill of the theme park in Imagica.
- Have some pictures clicked at celebrity wax museum.
- Enjoy a serene view from Tiger or Sunset Point.
Lonavla, Maharashtra, הודו