Private Exquisite Estate, Resort Style Pool and Patio, Putting Green, Basketball Court, Pool Table.
Beautiful sunsets abound at this sprawling 4200 Sq Ft home. Stunning backyard with multiple seating and dining areas on the patio overlooking the pool. The backyard also includes an outdoor TV, grill, pergola, putting green and basketball court. Inside, a spacious custom kitchen opens to the living room, 6 Comfortable bedrooms including a gorgeous Master Suite, and 4 immaculate bathrooms.
This 6 bedroom 4 bathroom luxury estate comfortably sleeps up to 18 people and includes 2 master suites with custom bed arrangements in the remaining 4 bedrooms. All Bedrooms have TV's. There are 3 elegant fireplaces, a pool table, and large windows with excellent natural light.
Arizona has events are going on all year long, here are just a few you might want to par-take in during your visit:
• Barrett Jackson Collector Car Auction, Rock N Roll Arizona Marathon-January
• Waste Management Phoenix Open end of January-beginning of February
• Spring Training – Late February-March
• Music Festival, Nascar & Scottsdale Arts Festival – March
• Phoenix Film Festival, Scottsdale Culinary Festival - April
• Spring Restaurant Week, Phoenix Comic Fest - May
• Desert Botanical Garden flashlight tours All summer
• Amazing 4th of July Celebrations all over the Valley
• Great deals on resorts for Summer fun
• Fall Restaurant week – September
• State Fair, Greek Festival, Lost Lakes Festival, Taco Festival, Oktober Fest- October
• Fountain Hills Festival of Arts & Crafts, Artfest of Scottsdale, Zoo Lights – November
• Tempe Fall Festival, Amazing Lights/ tours all over the Valley, Holiday Festivals - December
!0 Reasons to Visit/Vacation in Arizona
1. Perfect Weather
4. March Music Madness
5. Sonoran Desert is among the lushest deserts in the world.
6. Food & Drink Fests
7. Sonoran Exploring - Hiking, Biking, Kayaking or Paddle Boarding.
8. Dine under the Sun & Stars-Some of the Best Restaurant Patios in town.
9. Countless world-renowned Golf Courses
10. Canyons, Mountains, waterfalls, Tubing down Salt River.
*Kierland Commons the valley's premier complex of upscale designer shops, boutiques and Restaurants is approximately 2.6 miles, A few of the Restaurants include: Mastro's Ocean Club, Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar, North Italia, P.F. Changs, Shake Shack, The Cheese Cake Factory, Snooze an A.M. Eatery, Zinc Bistro. A few of the Shops include: Anthropologie, Alex & Ani, 7 for all Mankind, Ann Taylor, Chico's, Coach, Loft, Michael Kors, and Tommy Bahamas
*Desert Ridge Marketplace is approximately 11 miles, Variety of Restaurants and shopping including Yard House, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Island fine burgers & drinks, Macaroni Grill, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse. A few of the shops include: American Eagle, DSW, Marshall's, Pier One, Justice, Old Navy, and Ulta.
*Scottsdale Quarter is approximately 2.5 miles, Excellent Restaurants like, Eddy V's Prime Seafood, Grimaldi's Pizzeria, Breakfast Kitchen Bar, Creamistry, Dominick's Steakhouse, and Kona Grill. Ipic Theater. Also has Superb Shopping like Free People, Express, Calvin Klein Performance, ANGL, American Girl, H & M, and Kendra Scott
*Approximately 11.9 miles from Old Town Scottsdale & Fashion Square
*5.2miles to Odysea Aquarium & Butterfly Wonderland
*11 miles Musical Instrument Museum
*3.4 TPC Golf Course
*17.1 miles to Tom's Thumb Trailhead
*8.9 miles to Cholla Trailhead, Camelback Mountain
*6.8 miles to Talking Stick Resort & Casino
19 miles from Sky Harbor International Airport
סקוטסדייל, אריזונה, ארצות הברית