איך מארחים יכולים ליהנות משדרוגים עבור אורחים בשהיות חודשיות
Travelers worldwide are using Airbnb to take longer trips. Nearly one in five nights booked is part of a stay that’s 28 nights or more.* The latest features make it easier for guests to find and book monthly stays.
Search and booking features
The upgrades, announced as part of the Airbnb 2023 Summer Release, include:
- Improved monthly search. A Monthly tab makes it easier to search listings available for longer stays. Guests can edit their start date, then select the duration of their trip on a dial, from one to 12 months.
- Listing highlights in search. Key amenities like fast wifi, a dedicated workspace, an EV charger, and kid-friendly items (cribs, high chairs, toys, etc.) appear below your listing title in search results.
- Lower service fees. We’re reducing our guest service fee for those who book longer trips, starting in the fourth month of their stay.
- Monthly payment schedule. A guest pays for the first 30 nights of a longer stay when they book and the remaining balance in monthly installments. At checkout, they get a schedule showing installment dates and amounts due, so they can plan for their trip expenses.
- Discounts when paying by bank. U.S. residents can get a discount on worldwide stays of 28 nights or more when they pay from a linked U.S. bank account. The booking must be completed at least seven days before check-in.
The new features don’t affect Host earnings or change the payout schedule for longer stays.
Highlights on listing pages
You can encourage guests to book by setting a monthly discount and updating your listing to include all of your current amenities. Amenities popular for longer stays get automatically highlighted at the top of listing pages.
For example, a guest searching for a three-month stay in the San Francisco Bay Area might find a listing with this info prominently displayed:
- Pay by month. You’ll pay in monthly installments.
- Great for remote work. Fast wifi at 350 Mbps, plus a dedicated workspace.
- Amenities for everyday living. The Host has equipped this place for long stays—kitchen, washer, dryer, and free parking included.
If you’re a new Host who would like one-to-one support with longer stays, click here and we’ll match you with a Superhost Ambassador for help.
*Based on internal Airbnb global data, stays of 28 nights or more accounted for 21% of nights booked in 2022 and 18% of nights booked in the first three months of 2023.
Information contained in this article may have changed since publication.
עוד המלצות בשבילכם
עוד המלצות בשבילכם
- מתחילים לארח
- הנכס שלכם
- דף הנכס שלכם
- איך לעזור לעסק שלכם לצמוח?
- הצעות נוספות
- אירוח מקצועי