דילוג לתוכן
פארק

Wilson Commons

המלצה של 1 מקומי ·

טיפים של מקומיים

Mike & Missy
Mike & Missy
December 15, 2016
The original property for the park was donated in 1905 by M.C. Wilson, who gave the park its name. There were some other small bequeaths of land for the park from 1905 to 1917, and then about 10 acres were purchased by the city from the estate of Esther Stone in July 1917. In November 1917, 2.5 more…

מקומות אירוח באזור

מיקום
2951 Bodley Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45205
טלפון(513) 352-4080